Dermaplaning, is an exfoliating treatment that provides an alternative to chemical peels or microdermabrasion and is a good choice for anyone who has fine facial hair (peach fuzz). During the procedure a sterile blade is used to gently exfoliate the outer layer of dead skin cells and remove fine facial hair. A noticeable improvement is immediate with smoother and fresher looking skin.
Express Dermaplaning - 30 mins
Deluxe Dermaplaning & LED Light Therapy - 55 mins
Dermaplaning Peel2Glow - 45 mins
Dermaplaning is a physical method of exfoliation that removes dead skin cells and vellus hair (peach fuzz), by gently using a sterile surgical blade. it helps reveal a smoother, brighter complexion. it can also help prime the skin for other treatments such as chemical peels and increases the absorption of skincare.
The sterile blade removes the dead skin cells also known as the stratum corneum and vellus hair from the surface of the skin.
This is a combination of dermaplaning with Peel2Glow. The peel is an acid based exfoliation that helps with the removal of dead skin cells resulting in smoother skin. The Peel steps aid the penetration of actives from the Glow solution. The Glow moisturised and protects the skin against external pollutants, enhances skin texture tone and radiance.
- Reduces the appearance of light surface wrinkling
- Improves skin texture
- Corrects uneven out skin tone
- Helps to unblock blackheads
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores
- Removes fluffy vellus facial hair
- Generates new healthy cells
- Pain free
- Enhances penetration of skin care products
Immediately after treatment your skin will be glowing, look fresher and feel softer. Some clients who are a little sensitive may have slight redness, which will subside within a few hours.
- We recommend that you don’t have any other exfoliating treatments or facials for 4 weeks after.
- Follow all our aftercare advice sheet that’s given after treatment.
- Exfoliating and retinol treatments can continue 1 week after.
- Apply all the skincare advised after your treatment.
- Wear SPF 30 +
Treatments can be carried out every 4 weeks.
Clients suffering from active acne are not suitable for treatment as treatment can make it worse.
Yes you can have the express dermaplaning or deluxe dermaplaning. No LED light or peel2glow treatments can be carried out while pregnant. Treatments can be carried out from 12 weeks, as long as you have had no complications throughout.