Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without O&P Constructionís prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Models Terms & Conditions
- A deposit (minimum £30 for all treatments except £30 deposit for chemical peels) is required at the time of booking to confirm your appointment; this will be deducted from the total cost of your treatment. The balance is due on the day of your treatment.
- Deposits are refundable for all cancellations received 7 days before your appointment is due to take place.
- For cancellations made 2-7 days before your appointment your deposit will be transferred on to the next available course, deposits will be transferred once only, after this time the deposit will be retained by the company.
- Cancellations received or failure to attend an appointment without giving The Company 48 hours’ notice, your deposit will be retained and is not transferable.
- If products are ordered in for you specifically, a larger deposit may be required and your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a subsequent cancellation.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless advanced notice is given as set out above.
- A 2% charge applies to all credit card transactions.
- A full medical history is required to enable your product to be ordered for you. We will not be held responsible for any omission or incorrect information given.
- Your appointment may be changed at the discretion of the company. You will be given advanced notice of this and a suitable alternative appointment date and time will be offered.
Clients Terms & Conditions
- Full payment is due after treatments have been carried out and can be asked prior to treatment. If payment is not received then we reserve the rights to instruct a solicitor to obtain the funds which the client will be liable for all costs incurred.
- In your consultation you will have been explained that you may need more product eg dermal fillers to achieve the desired result so if you don’t get the desired result after if has been explain that more product is needed and your happy to still go ahead with treatment no REFUND will be offered. And you will be expected to pay fir further treatments to obtain the desired result.
- If you have a Botox/Azzalure/Boccoture treatment and it is not successful or does not meet your expectations it will have been explained in your initial consultation every client is different and what may work for one client may not for another. We have to practice safely and cant keep injecting more product. No Refunds will be given if the treatment does not meet your expectations.
- Face to face consultations are given prior to all Botox/Azzalure/Boccoture treatments and patient will have to return a different day for treatment.